The new Thule SlideBar makes loading heavy items simple because it allows you to lift directly above the place where you are standing. And because it makes your roof bars accessible from beside your car body rather than above it, it reduces the risk of damaging your vehicle, and it means your clothing is less likely to pick up dirt from the surface of your car.
Particularly suited to installing and packing roof boxes and loading kayaks, bicycles, ladders and lengths of timber and conduit.
The Slide bar can be fitted to most of Thule's roof rack mounting feet whether they be clamp mount, fixed mount, rail mount or flushrail mount. The image shows the SlideBar mounted on the rail foot pack. The price quoted is for a 144cm SlideBar.
- Bi-directional sliding
- Fail-safe automatic snap-lock.
- Extends by 60 cm to enable everyone to access whole rack.
- Locking cylinder on both sides which enables the user to lock the system against unauthorized use.
- Color indication for open and closed position.
- Rubberized grip panels, giving an extra secure grip when using the slide-function.
- Patent pending sliding mechanism.
- 3 lengths for accomodating different roof widths (891 127cm RRP $349.00), (892 144cm RRP $399.00), (893 162cm RRP $449.00). Note – these prices are for bars only, the price of mounting feet and any relevant fitting kit must be added for the total cost
- City Crash approved.
- Call No Limits Watersports on 9785 2181 to find out which roof rack components fit your car and to confirm the price.